[Insight-users] increasing bspline control point density

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Fri Jul 23 08:46:55 EDT 2004

I do not think ITK provides a mechanism for increasing the number of
control points in a B-spline grid.  However, the mathematics of B-splines
do support this operation.  There are formulas for adding a control point
to a B-spline that maintain the trace of the B-spline (shape of the
B-spline).

Any good book on B-splines will provide the formulas.

Jim