[Insight-users] [new]4-neighbors or 2-neighbors?

Martino Gabriele g91182 at libero.it
Thu Jul 22 05:52:47 EDT 2004

Hi,
im sorry but my text in last topic was not clear.
Ive tried to rewrite it.
Im working with image segmentation and also
with itk to tests my alghoritms.
ive tried to see itk code about fuzzy
segmentation and ive found,
in itkSimpleFuzzyConnectednessImageFilterBase.txx,
a procedure, pushneighbors,
 in which only the right and left neighbors of current
index are filled in a queue.....but hasnt itk
used 4-neighbors approch?
Ive seen there are a lots of alghoritms about
fuzzy segmentation and so there are a lots
of implementations about fuzzy affinity....
can you indicate me all this implementation?

Thanks a lot.

Bye