[Insight-users] having problems getting Segmentation Editor to work

Lindsey McAninch lindsey at sci.utah.edu
Tue Jul 20 14:55:16 EDT 2004

Hi all-

I realize this is probably a dumb question, but when I try
to make the CMakeLists.txt under the
InsightApplications/SegmentationEditor I get the following
error and am not sure what to do to get rid of it.  Thanks
in advance and sorry for the question.

Lindsey McAninch
lindsey at sci.utah.edu

CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
  /home/sci/lindsey/itk2/InsightToolkit-1.4.0/Applications/SegmentationEditor/Co
  mmon/CMakeLists.txt:19:
  Unknown CMake command "VTK_WRAP_TCL2".

I think that my TCL isn't working properly.  Thanks again!