[Insight-users] errror when I use SNAP to segment images

diaoxianfen diaoxianfen at asisz.com
Mon Jul 19 04:41:39 EDT 2004

Hello every one,
      I am trying to use SNAP for image segmentation,and follow manual of SNAP step by step.I chosed the automatic segment,region competion feature image.But when I want to see the segmented 3D result ,there is an error as follows,
ERROR: In C:\grant\vtk\VTK\Graphics\vtkPolyDataNormals.cxx, line 88
vtkPolyDataNormals (09A18A60): No data to generate normals for!
I don't know what's wrong.Is there some one who has used the SNAP?How to resolve the problem?
thanks a lot!