[Insight-users] about Java-wrapped ITK

Yixun Liu yxliu at fudan.edu.cn
Sun Jul 18 23:14:09 EDT 2004

Thank Luis!

I did as you said

1.download the ITK from the CVS
2.set the "share lib"  ON
3 build the release version of ITK
4.copy the CableSwig to the utility directory
5.run the Cmake again and enable the "ITK_CSWIG_JAVA" and set the
JAVA_COMMAND
JAVA_ARCHIVE
JAVA_COMPILE
JAVA_INCLUDE_PATH
JAVA_RUN_TIME
correctly

6 reload the ITK.dsw and rebuild the release version again.

However, I receive the following error information:

C:\ITK\Insight\Utilities\CableSwig\GCC\libiberty\floatformat.c(27) : error C2371: 'memcpy' : redefinition; different basic types
C:\ITK\Insight\Utilities\CableSwig\GCC\libiberty\floatformat.c(28) : error C2371: 'memset' : redefinition; different basic types

Hope your help!

Best regards,

Yixun Liu