[Insight-users] How to turn on Debug.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jul 16 23:38:27 EDT 2004

Hi Yuanxin,

Here are four options for visualizing a MetaImage

1) Use the ImageViewere application available
    in source code on the InsitghtApplications
    checkout.  You will find in in

        InsightApplications/ImageViewer

2) Use the Example ITK+VTK in

        InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk
                itkReadITKImageShowVTK.cxx

3) Use ParaView, an open source & free application
    that can be downloaded from

       http://www.paraview.org

   ParaView is also the best option for visualizing
   vector images.

4) Use VolView for importing the .raw file of the
    MetaImage format. You can download the free
    version of VolView from

    http://www.kitware.com/products/volview.html

    VolView support ITK Plugins, about 30 or them
    are distributed with the tool. The source code
    for the plugins is available in

      InsightApplications/VolviewPlugins.