[Insight-users] Re: Normalized Mutual Information Histogram ImageToImageMetric

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jul 16 17:47:22 EDT 2004

Hi Vineet,

Please add at try/catch block in order to
catch the Exception.

Once you catch the exception print the
description associated to it. This should
indicate you what is going wrong with your
registration.

You will find *many* examples on how to
catch exceptions in the the ITK SoftwareGuide

   http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf