[Insight-users] Question on DeformableRegistration2.cxx

Jesse xdjesse at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 04:44:08 EDT 2004

Hi

You can try :

line 55

    typedef itk::Image< float, 3 > InternalImageType;
    typedef itk::Vector< float, 3 >    VectorPixelType;
    typedef itk::Image<  VectorPixelType, 3 > DeformationFieldType;

line 107
    const unsigned int Dimension = 3;

hop it help

Jesse

Yang <albbla at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Luis,

I wonder if the code in example DeformableRegistration2.cxx
can be modified to apply for 3D images registration.
And if yes, what I should be careful about when modifying
the code.

Thank you.

Yang