[Insight-users] Visual Studio .net 2003 and example

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 09:14:25 EDT 2004

This is a "Managed" project and not an MFC one. I posted a simple project on this list a few days ago. Cmake won't generate a project that handles assemblies etc, try adding your files to the project I posted. I can resend it to you alone if you wish.

JB
PS. To add Forms to existing projects
1) Create a form with same name as one to be added from inside designer.
2) Close project
3) Copy your form over the newly created one (.cpp, .h, .resx)
4) Reload project
5) There must be a proper wa\y of doing it, so tell me what it is if you know