[Insight-users] Re: book required : Medical Image Registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jul 12 09:56:32 EDT 2004

Hi Soumen,

Please look at the Documentation page

http://www.itk.org/HTML/Documentation.htm

where you will find books related to ITK.

In particular you will find the pointer to
the book "Medical Image Registration"
by Hajnal, Hill and Hawkes.

This is an excellent book covering principles
and applications of medical image registration.

The book is available online at

   http://www-ipg.umds.ac.uk/d.hill/hhh/

You could also order the book at Amazon.com
or any other bookstore.