[Insight-users] some questions on BSpline Registration

he smth kingaza at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 06:21:26 EDT 2004

hi all,
I have some questions in using DeformableRegistration4.

1. I run the programe DeformableRegistration4.exe and get the
deformable field. but then I have a question when viewing the result
and the two input file(RatLungSlice1.mha and RatLungSlice2.mha) in
paraview: can the result be accepted? I have save it to a .png file in
the attachment. I hope that it is my fault and please tell me why.

2. when I make it in use of dicom file registration, I am confused
with the parameters of origin and spacing. please tell me how to set
these values if any successful experience.

3. what the parameters means? is it the motion field of each grid
node? I have red the code for itkBSplineDeformableTransform, and found
that the number of parameters is defined by the size of grid node.

4. how to define the parameters of the BSplineDeformableTransform
grid? In this example, we set gridSizeOnImage as 5 and gridBorderSize
as 3, and so the size of grid node is 8*8.

thanks for any help!