[Insight-users] LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "itkzlib.lib"

Ramzy Darwish ramzy_d at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 10 15:27:18 EDT 2004

Hello All,
I am trying to reinstall ITK on my machine. It was working, but I was having
some weird problems, so people suggested installing the CVS version.

Now I have downloaded the library, run CMake and started the Build, but it
dies with the error:
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "itkzlib.lib"

Now in CMake, I set up the library to use the System JPEG, PNG and ZLIB, but
not TIFF.

I am doing this because I want to use FLTK and I was getting errors in
trying to use the JPEG library for FLTK and ITK.

Is there a better solution? Should I be using the system TIFF as well? Does
not using certain libraries affect other graphics libraries?

Can I have FLTK use the ITK JPEG wrappers?

I have been trying this for a few days now and I can't get it to build
properly.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thank you in advance.
Ramzy