[Insight-users] Question for LaplacianSegmentationLevelSetFunction

zhao yong qiang zhao-yq at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Thu Jul 8 02:07:21 EDT 2004

Hi all,

         I read the code of this class, and I am puzzled.

In the base class LevelSetFunction, m_LaplacianSmoothingWeight is set 0.
But in the class of LaplacianSegmentationLevelSetFunction, I did not
find where this weight was set. So I don't understand how and where to
get the laplacian of the image.

I think that from LaplacianSegmentationLevelSetFunction,we can get the
following PDE,

dC/dt = Advection term + Curvature term.

Is it right?

Regards,
                          Zhao Yongqiang
                          Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering