[Insight-users] Installation Problems

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 7 16:02:18 EDT 2004

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for sending the content of the CMake log files.

There seems to be a problem with the installation of your compiler.   :-/

Here is what we can see from the files you sent:

  - CMake correctly identifies your system as IRIX

  - It attempts to verify if your system has the Thread libraries SPROC
    and.... that test fails, because the file

              sys/prctl.h

    cannot be found in your system.

  - As an alternative,  CMake finds a file in

          /usr/include/sys/prctl.h

   and attemps to use it. but the symbols in that
   file are not defined consistently.

Please check with your system administrator regarding the
installation of the IRIX compiler and the SPROC libraries.
You probably want to make sure that your compiler is in a
usable state before you atttempt to build a system like  ITK.

Let us know if you have further questions,