[Insight-users] Registration (itk Plugin for volview)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jul 6 21:36:15 EDT 2004

Hi Robert,

A bug on the Jacobian computation of the itkVersorRigid3DTransform
was fixed last week.  New versions of the VolView plugins have been
generated after the bug was fixed.

You can download the DLLs of this new plugins from

             public.kitware.com

           /pub/itk/VolViewPlugins

Please let us know if this new version of the plugins work for
registering your images.