[Insight-users] ITK and managed C++ .NET

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 14:21:19 EDT 2004

There's no need to wrap any of itk for use with .NET C++. Just create a
project, link against the itk libraries and set the include paths and
compile and run as usual. I've got itk/vtk and .Net forms happily working
and there's no special tricks required.

One thing we could do with is a managed C++ project template for cmake, then
we could SET_PROPERTIES on a target to MANAGED and get the makefile
generator to create a managed C++ project instead of a default dll type one.
I've tried doing this the hard way with compiler flags but couldn't get it
right. However setting a project up by hand is simple enough, so I gave up
on it. May have another go.

JB