[Insight-users] Question about vnl_fft_1d

Jiang jiang at TI.Uni-Trier.DE
Mon Jul 5 12:47:47 EDT 2004

Dear itk-users,
I tried to use Fourier decomposition as the new example:
Insight/Examples/Numerics/
                 FourierDescriptors1.cxx
In new CVS checkout.
When I input my data, for example, the number of points is 53, I will
get the following
error message:
Assertion failed: !"you probably gave a signal size not of the form 2^p
3^q 5^r",
file
F:\ITK\InsightToolkit-1.4.0\Utilities\vxl\vnl/algo/vnl_fft_prime_factors
.txx, line 25

This error happens at:
         typedef vnl_fft_1d< double > FFTCalculator;
         FFTCalculator  fftCalculator( numberOfPoints ); // If
numberOfPoints is 53

How should I do to figure out this problem?

Thank you very much!

Chunyan Jiang