[Insight-users] Re: InsightApplications

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jul 2 13:52:33 EDT 2004

Fuchun Lin wrote:

You need to run CMake, and provide as source directory
the top directory of InsightApplications.

If you want to build the applications that have GUI
you must pass CMake to "Advanced mode" and enable
USE_FLTK.  If you want to build the applications that
have visualization with VTK then you have to enable
USE_VTK.

You will find instructions in the Tutorials

   http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

regarding how to configure the FLTK and VTK
variables.