[Insight-users] compile time error in ITK with bcc55

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jul 1 16:35:29 EDT 2004

Hi Nicolaus,

Please post an exact copy of the error messages
that you get (or at least some of them).

What you are probably confronting is some
unresolved symbols at link time. The functions
that you mention in your email are part of the
standard C libraries, which lead to think that
you haven't yet installed the compiler correctly.

Your installation will probably fail to link any
minimal example that uses files (even if it is not
related at all to ITK).

Please verify the installation instructions of the
compiler, as Bill recommended in his previous email,
and make sure that you can compile and link a minimal
example such as:

   #include <fstream>

   int main()
     {