[Insight-users] Error in the compilation

Rodrigo Trujillo Rodrigo Trujillo" <rodrigo.trujillo at cenpra.gov.br
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 15:14:16 -0200

Hi Luis,

I tried to update Insight through the CVS, but it didn't have available
updates.
So , i updated in any case, and compiled it.

I tried to build InsightApplications again and the same error
occurred.

Then , I removed the class GaussianMinimumErrorClassifier  of
the project and then it compiled correctly.

I am testing, and seems to be all good.

Thanks,

Rodrigo Trujillo