[Insight-users] How to draw segmented contour in ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFltkGui

jiang jiang at TI.Uni-Trier.DE
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 16:00:30 +0100

Dear ITK users,
As Luis recommended, I use ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFltkGui to do the
segmentation in one image. It is a very good application. And I look into
its code. I find that it uses
  typedef   itk::BinaryThresholdImageFilter<
                            InputImageType,
                            WriteImageType >   BinaryThresholdType;
  typedef   itk::CastImageFilter<
                            WriteImageType,
                            WriteImageType3D > SegmentedCasterType;

to cast the segmented image from InputImageType <float,2> to
WriteImageType3D<unsigned char,3>, and show it by
m_InputViewer->SetOverlay(m_SegmentedCaster->GetOutput());
I don't know why it casts the image to WriteImageType3D, and how
m_InputViewer draws the red contour line. I want to use Qt to draw the
segmented contour. How should I do?

Thank you very much!

Chunyan