[Insight-users] Meeting Announcement: ITK at SPIE

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc.edu
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:54:25 -0500

		itk::Social at SPIE

The Insight Software Consortium (ISC) is hosting a social gathering at
SPIE Medical Imaging.

The gathering is open to everyone interested in ITK or related
open-source, freely available software for medical image analysis.

When: 	SPIE Medical Imaging Conference
	Tuesday, February 17, 2004
	8:30-10:30pm

Where:  SPIE Conference Hotel
	Terrace Pavilion Room
	Town and Country Hotel
	San Diego, CA

* Meet some of the developers of ITK to give them your praise and
complaints.

* Learn about the ISC and how you can join to help mold ITK and future
open-source software.

* Learn about the Insight Journal for the peer-reviewed publication of
articles related to open-source software in medical imaging.

* Talk (and drink) with others interested in developing and using
open-source, freely available medical imaging software.

* Bring money to drink at the bar...did I mention that the ISC is a
non-profit consortium.  We will provide some small sandwiches...

Thanks,
Officers of the Insight Software Consortium
	Stephen Aylward
	Luis Ibanez
	Joshua Cates
	Will Schroeder

Dr. Stephen R. Aylward
Associate Professor of Radiology
Adjunct Associate Professor of Computer Science and Surgery
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu
aylward at unc.edu
(919) 966-9695