[Insight-users] Display 3D mesh/surface and create animation

Quan Chen quanchen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 16:28:42 EST 2004

Hi, I know this is not the correct place to post such question.  But I am
just wondering if anyone here have such experience and could offer me some
advice.

I know that paraview is recommended here.  I have convert the itk mesh to
vtk format and display them sucessfully with paraview.  Now, I want to
create an animation.  I have a series of vtk formated mesh data file ready
to be each frame of the animation.  I want to write a script to load them
one by one to form an animation.  However, I don't know how to write such
script.  I searched the paraview maillist but didn't find many samples.
There is only one sample demonstrating how to change camera position with a
script to form an animation
(http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/paraview/2004-March/000576.html).   I
would be appreciated if someone could offer me an example script for my
application.  Also, I am wondering if there are any documentation I could
read to learn the format of paraview script, the function I could call, and
etc.

Regards,
Quan