[Insight-users] it works just once!

heros deiddA herosdei at yahoo.it
Tue Dec 28 05:16:54 EST 2004

I'm a newbie of ITK and i wrote a
program which import a 256 grayscale image from a pointer
to ITK,use a MedianImageFilter and export the result back
overwriting the source image.
First time the filter works and I obtain a processed image as result,
but when I change the input Image, this is not processed and I obtain
always the first image!

The problem is that the pointer does'nt change, but changes the
image to which the pointer refers. I solved that setting
a parameter twice..

origin[0]=1.0;//dummy change
origin[0]=1.0;//dummy change
importFilter->SetOrigin( origin ); //dummy change
origin[0] = 0.0; // X coordinate
origin[1] = 0.0; // Y coordinate
importFilter->SetOrigin( origin );

Is there a better solution?