[Insight-users] Can One vtkRender contain Two or More vtkVolume?thanks

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Dec 22 17:25:22 EST 2004

Hi Aladdin,

Please submit VTK questions to the VTK-users-list.

You will find there many VTK experts/users that
will give you wise advice.

You can suscribe to the VTK list at the following link:

Here in the Insight-users list we will be happy to help
you with any issues related to the Insight Toolkit (ITK).

  Best regards,

      Luis