[Insight-users] ask help for DeformableModel1

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Tue Dec 21 06:19:54 EST 2004

Hi Kingaza,

As you probably noticed from the code, a mesh is created using the
binary image your provide as second argument. In the code the value of
the mask is set to 200 (arbitrary value). This might not be true in your
case, therefore no mesh is created and the application crashes.

Can you check the pixel values of your binary mask and set this value in
the code?

Let us know if that was the problem,

Julien