[Insight-users] any MRI data

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Dec 20 18:06:16 EST 2004

Hi Jose,

Thanks for pointing this out.

We were able to reporduce the problem that you reported.

The soure of the problem seems to be the slice

                    126_37_22.img

that has a size different from all other slices. This slice
has file size = 108544 bytes, while all the  others have
131072 bytes as file size.

You may want to remove this slice from the set by simply
editing the MetaImage header and replacing 22 with 21.

Note that you must do this in two places:

     1) DimSize
     2) ElementDataFile

We are checking with the IBSR project to find out why this
slice is smaller than the others.