[Insight-users] itkImageToVTKImageFilter - Deprecated Filter?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Dec 19 12:14:59 EST 2004

Hi Wagner,

The files that you are looking for are not deprecated.

There are simply not included in the main ITK module
because they depend on VTK.

You will find these files in the InsightApplications
module, in the directory:

       InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk/

The files are:

     itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h
     itkImageToVTKImageFilter.txx
     itkVTKImageToImageFilter.h
     itkVTKImageToImageFilter.txx

You can get the InsightApplications module as a CVS
checkout, or as .zip / .tgz files from the ITK
Download page:

       http://www.itk.org/HTML/Download.php

You can also get these files through the CVS Web
portal.

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Auxiliary/vtk/?root=InsightApplications

You will probably find interesting also the examples:

    InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk/
                itkReadITKImageShowVTK.cxx
                itkReadITKImageSegmentShowVTK.cxx
                itkReadITKImage3DSegmentShowVTK.cxx

Please let us know if you have further questions,