[Insight-users] about series write

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Dec 19 11:02:49 EST 2004

Hi Yixun,

Thanks for the clarification.

If you need to transpose the axis of the image, then simply
insert the PermuteAxesImageFilter between the reader and the
writer.

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1PermuteAxesImageFilter.html

The pipeline will look like

    SeriesReader---->PermuteAxes----->SeriesWriter

Note that you will have to be *very* careful in order to
make sure that you dont swap left-right in the final image.

Regards