[Insight-users] Problem with the installation of ITK

Sotiris Dimopoulos vtksot_dimopoulos at yahoo.gr
Sat Dec 18 06:35:09 EST 2004

Hi!
I try to install ITK 1.8 in order to create a project
in VC++ under visual studio 6 and windows XP. I have
already installed VTK without having any problems...
I've made all the necessary link steps inside my VC++
project and everything works fine with vtk...I try to
do something similar with itk but i have this problems
:
1) When i  build (release & debug configuration)the
ITK.dsw i get about 30 warnings (none errors)

2)When i try to run a project i get a message that
tells me that can't find the header vcl_limits.h

Anyway, i want use both ITK and VTK in VC++...

Could anyone give me specific instructions on how to
build  a project in VC++ using the itk classes? I'm
under the impression  that the problem is that the
project can't "see" the libraries of itk via the
visual studio..
Could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance
  Sotiris