[Insight-users] vtkITK licensing

lucantiga at softhome.net lucantiga at softhome.net
Mon Dec 13 05:10:00 EST 2004

Hi Luis,
 I have a licensing question for you.
I recently released a set of tools as a project on Sourceforge under
a BSD licence.
 Now I'd like to add one more relying on a stripped-down version of
vtkITK (just the base filter classes in Common, not the actual filters
and stuff). I'd like to ship that with that tool under a Utilities directory.
 vtkITK doesn't contain any license or copyright file. It contains a
README.txt file which reads
'This is a works in progress. Please do not change it. Use at your own
risk...'
which is a bit intimidating...
 What licensing policy should I adopt in this case?

 Thanks!

Luca

--
Luca Antiga, PhD