[Insight-users] RE: Error: jointPDFSum == 0!

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Dec 10 00:23:56 EST 2004

Hi George,

The Example ImageRegistration4.cxx has already a
Command/Observer connected to the optimizer.

When you run the example... do you get any output
from this observer ?

It should be something like an iteration number,
the metric value and the list of transform parameters
(potentially many of those lines).

Please post the the list *all* the messages that you
get before you see the exception being thrown.