[Insight-users] ThresholdSegmentationFltkGui Runtime Error, Any Advice?

ct58 at drexel.edu ct58 at drexel.edu
Mon Dec 6 16:31:12 EST 2004

Hi:

I’ve been trying to run the ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFltkGui example in Insight applications. I am able to link the program without errors using VS .net 2003 in debug mode and the GUI opens without a problem. However when I try to load an image for segmentation, the input image window is empty and I get the following messages:

The thread 'Win32 Thread' (0xfd8) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
'.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglnt.dll', No symbols loaded.
First-chance exception at 0x7c918fea (ntdll.dll) in ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFltkGui.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0x00000010.
'ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFltkGui.exe': Unloaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglnt.dll'
'ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFltkGui.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\mcd32.dll', Symbols loaded.
'ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFltkGui.exe': Unloaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\mcd32.dll'

I installed the windows xp symbol pack which didn’t help, and couldn’t find any post on the subject. I was wondering if you have seen this problem before. Any advice? Thanks for your help,

Cem