[Insight-users] itkOrientImageFilter

Peng (Patrick) Cheng peng-cheng at uiowa.edu
Mon Dec 6 12:40:48 EST 2004

Hi all,

I am trying to use this filter to reorient a vector image. then I got an
  error like:
E:\Research\ITK\InsightToolkit-1.8.0\Code\BasicFilters\itkOrientImageFilter.txx(303)
: error C2664: 'SetConstant' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'const
int' to 'const class itk::Vector<float,6>'
         No constructor could take the source type, or constructor
overload resolution was ambiguous

So I figured it might not support the vector image. and I change the
code in itkOrientImageFilter.txx around line: 296 (where the former
error occurs) to be

InputPixelType p;
   if(InputPixelType::GetNumberOfComponents()>1){
     p.Fill(0);
   }
   else{
     p=0;
   }
   to_cube_padded->SetConstant( p );

and there is an error in Linking
AnisotropyMappingBase.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: static class itk::Vector<float,6> const
itk::NumericTraits<class itk::Vector<float,6> >::Zero"
(?Zero@?$NumericTraits at V?$Vector at M$05 at itk@@@itk@@2V?$Vector at M$05 at 2@B)
Debug/AnisotropyMapping.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

What's wrong with it?

Thanks!

Patrick

--