[Insight-users] Hello World!

Satrish.S ssatson at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 04:51:23 EST 2004

Hi Patrick,

Im using Linux Platform. What I did for CMake is, I
downloaded the file and extracted the files only.

 http://cmake.org/HTML/Install.html

Refering the website above, I've followed the
instructions but I can't run either make or make
install. So I thought thats only it.

Now I now, I've not completed the CMake installation
itself.

Before I get myself to ITK, pls guide me what I have
to do next, right after the unpacking of CMake.

Satrish

--- "Peng (Patrick) Cheng" <peng-cheng at uiowa.edu>