[Insight-users] Using ThresholdSegmentationLevelsetFLTKGui Application

Joshua Cates cates at sci.utah.edu
Thu Dec 2 17:08:03 EST 2004

Hi,

Draw an initialization into the window (for example a circle
inside the area you wish to segment).  You will need to tune
the speed term for your application as well.  See the Software
Guide for more specific information on the ThresholdSegmentation-
LevelSetFilter.  It uses a very simple, intensity-based speed
term, but you'll need to set the parameters appropriately for
your data.

hope this helps,

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
 University of Utah
 http://www.sci.utah.edu/~cates