[Insight-users] Installation problems

jai vamsi krishna vamsi2200 at rediffmail.com
Tue Aug 31 13:32:55 EDT 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi
   Iam new to Itk. Iam trying to install Insight in linux and I followed all the steps listed in the software guide. but when I try to run my first program HelloWorld . There are 2 error messages as follows

 CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
.../share/CMake/Modules/FindITK.cmake:80:
 INCLUDE Could not find include file:

CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
 .../CMakeLists.txt:7:
 INCLUDE called with wrong number of arguments.  Include only takes one file.

Ive built the itk library and also Ive set the ITK_DIR path to the binary directory where Ive built ITK.
I want to know where Iam wrong. Can any one please help me?
Thanks in advance
vamsi