[Insight-users] Python wrapping in cvs version

Charles Moad cmoad at indiana.edu
Tue Aug 31 09:59:05 EDT 2004

	I rolled back to the gentoo-deemed stable version of numarray (v.0.8)
and I no longer get the error.  It must be a compatibility issue with
the 1.0 version.
	A grep for 'import_libnumarray' before and after shows it is defined in
arrayobject.h and libnumarray.h for v0.8 but only in libnumarray.h for
v1.0.  I would imagine this is where the undeclared error is coming from.

Thanks,
	Charlie