[Insight-users] Building ITK with FLTK support

Charl P. Botha cpbotha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 08:56:41 EDT 2004

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 05:45:26 -0700 (PDT), Henry Joye
<henryjoye at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I want to building ITK with FLTK support. I have
> installed FLTK 1.1.4. But when I run CMake to
> configure ITK to build it, I havenot found "USE_FLTK"
> option in the option list as said in FAQ. My question
> is how to make CMake to detect the existence of FLTK
> so that I can set the option to compile ITK with FLTK.-

That's a small typo in the FAQ that I've now fixed[1].  ITK is not
(even optionally) dependent on FLTK anymore.  Some InsightApplications
demos depend on FLTK, and these will be built if you configure the
InsightApplications build with FLTK support.

[1] http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ#Do_I_need_FLTK_to_build_ITK_.3F