[Insight-users] Using ITK with DICOM - extracting non-image information.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Aug 19 16:53:17 EDT 2004

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your report.
Unfortunately, from the limited information that
you provide there is no much that we can do.

Possible options at this point are:

1) Can you make one slice of that DICOM
    file available to us so we can debug this ?

2) Can you try the same code with another dataset ?
    and let us know what you find.

3) You could also use GDCM. ITK has an daptor class
    for GDCM, and takes advantage of a larger support
    for variations of DICOM.

    Documentation for GDCM is available at:
http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/Public/Gdcm/html.developper/index.html