[Insight-users] FltkImageViewer

Rudi Ratlos eugenius12345 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 23:43:47 EDT 2004

Hi,
I have some problems testing fltk with
FltkImageViewer. I set all paths in cmake also for the
libraries and fluid correctly. (However in my lib path
are .a files and not .lib files e.g. fltkd.a instead
of fltkd.lib). I have no idea, any help appreciated
Thanks
Rudi

 CMake Error: can not find file
/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer/fltkClippingPlane3DDrawerGUI.cxx

 Tried .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .h++ .hm
.hpp .hxx .in .txx

 CMake Error: CMake failed to properly look up
cmSourceFile:
/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer/fltkClippingPlane3DDrawerGUI.cxx

 CMake Error: can not find file
/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer/fltkDisplayGlWindowGUI.cxx

 Tried .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .h++ .hm
.hpp .hxx .in .txx

 CMake Error: CMake failed to properly look up
cmSourceFile:
/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer/fltkDisplayGlWindowGUI.cxx

 CMake Error: can not find file
/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer/fltkDisplayGlWindowFlatGUI.cxx