[Insight-users] parallelising ITK registration algorithms

raghu venkatram raghu_420 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 15:23:09 EDT 2004

Hi Luis,

That is good news, yes we would like to collaborate. The segmentation part
has already been parallelized by our group, now we are interested in
parallelizing registration.

I will get in touch with the PI of the high performance group in our project
and also the project manager and hopefully get things going. From what I
know there should be no problem in sharing our work but I will just make
sure.

Thanks,
Raghu