[Insight-users] DeformableRegistration 6?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 9 11:05:15 EDT 2004

Hi Jundong,

Changing ImageDimension to 3 in DeformableRegistration6.cxx
works fine for me.  :-)

At least on gcc 3.3 in a Debian Linux box.

Are you sure that you didn't changed anything else ?

We will be glad to help you with the compilation problems if you
are kind enough to share the compiler error messages with us.

Please post the error messages to the list.

--------------------------------------
Jundong Liu wrote:
> Hi, Luis,
>     Seems this version only works for 2D images. For 3D cases, as I changed
> "ImageDimension" to 3, the program cannot pass the compiler. Please check.
>
> Best,
>
> Jundong
>
> Luis Ibanez wrote:
>

>> Hi Yang,
>>
>> Please update your CVS checkout,
>>
>> This example was fixed last week in preparation
>> for the release ITK 1.8 scheduled for August 16th.
>>
>> Try the example first with the following two images
>> in Insight/Examples/Data
>>
>>   -  BrainProtonDensitySliceBorder20.png
>>   -  BrainProtonDensitySliceBSplined10.png
>>

>> Please let us know if you continue experiencing
>> any problems,
>>

>>   Thanks
>>

>>     Luis
>>

>> --------------------------------
>> Yang wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Luis and Itk members,
>>>
>>> I met some problem when running the example
>>> DeformableRegistration6.cxx under /Insigh/Example/Registration, this
>>> seems to be a example newly added
>>> to the example directory.
>>> The program did not work for several 2D images (under Examples/Data)
>>> that I tried. It failed somewhere when it finished the lowest level
>>> and tried to
>>> go one level up.
>>>
>>> Can you tell me where I was doing wrong?
>>>
>>> Thank you so much and wait for your reply.
>>>
>>> Yours,
>>> Yang