[Insight-users] Registration Algo

Luke khua1 at jhu.edu
Sat Aug 7 14:25:49 EDT 2004

On the note of registration accuracy, I did some registration on two MRI 3D
volume( aquired at different time )and on transverse plane the registration
looks good however on dorsal plane there are slice rotation, which may lead
to 2-3 pixel difference.

I have tried to improve my algorithm, but no improvement yet. I am wondering
if the above result is generally acceptable in term of registration. Or,
there is an algorithm that can achieve subpixel accuracy?