[Insight-users] Moravec interest point detector

Jian XIE jxie at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Aug 6 22:21:49 EDT 2004

Thanks Zachary, If I'm interested in some sort of corner or interesting
point in the image. Like the change is big in all direction. Is there any
other methods? I believe Moravec interest point detector might be more
suitable. I believe the Canny filter can give me some gentle introduction
to ITK. Thanks