[Insight-users] A question about GetCurrentPosition()

Jay Li chyumm at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 17:57:13 EDT 2004

Dear all,

Here I have a question about the GetCurrentPosition().
I'm trying to save the first parameter of this
function to a file.  I used the
optimizer->GetCurrentPosition()[0] to show the first
parameter on the screen, but when I tried to save it
to a file, I always got squre brackets. I also tried
to save GetCurrentPosition()[1], this time it gave me
an array of a lot numbers with the same value
-6.27744e+066. Could anyone please give me some hints?

Thanks a lot!

Jay