[Insight-users] AddImageFilter problem

Peter BERTOLAZZI pbertolazzi at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 11:44:34 EDT 2004

I'm trying to use AddImageFilter to add 2 vector images. From the
AddImageFilter help I thought it was going to be straight forward <"For
example, this filter could be used directly for adding images whose pixels
are vectors of the same dimension, and to store the resulting vector in an
output image of vector pixels.">but compilation complains of some conversion
problems, vnl_matrix....  already when I create the filter...

typedef itk::Vector<float,3> myvectortype;
typedef itk::Image<myvectortype, 3> myimagetype;

myimagetype::Pointer myimage= myimagetype::New();
typedef itk::AddImageFilter <myimagetype, myimagetype, myimagetype>
myaddtype;

myaddtype::Pointer myadder = myaddtype::New();

Thanks,
Peter