[Insight-users] Help With Affine Transform

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 2 23:23:59 EDT 2004

Hi Huss,

Could you please be more precise and indicate what
kind of problem are you having with your code ?

A) Is it compiling ?
    If not, please post the compilation errors.

B) Is it crashing at run-time ?
    If so, please describe in what stage of the
    registration it crashes.

C) Is it producing wrong registrations ?
    If so, please describe the effect that you
    observe on those registrations versus what you
    were expecting.