[Insight-users] InsightDocuments

Bill Lorensen wlorens1 at nycap . rr . com
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:42:35 -0400

Jiangou,
The InsightDocuments repository is contains too much to check out in one
fell swoop. There are a number of cvs modules define:
CourseWare InsightDocuments/CourseWare
Developer InsightDocuments/Developer
Marketing InsightDocuments/Marketing
Papers InsightDocuments/Papers
SoftwareGuide InsightDocuments/SoftwareGuide
TheoryBook InsightDocuments/TheoryBook
Validation InsightDocuments/Validation
Web InsightDocuments/Web

To check out a module, first checkout one file from the repository, e.g.
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at www . itk . org:/cvsroot/Insight co
InsightDocuments/README.html

then,
cd InsightDocuments

Now you cand checkout an individual module:

cvs update co Web

Hope this helps,

Bill