[Insight-users] multiresolution registration example problem

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:35:43 -0400

Hi Fang,

A little bit more of information may be helpful...      :-)

1) Could you please tell us more about your images ?
2) Did the seg faults ocurred just after running the example ?
3) Did you get any messages before it crashed ?
4) What platform are you working on ?
5) Did you attempt to run in a debugger and identify
     the place where the example seg.faults  ?
6) Are you sure that it seg. faulted ? or did it show
     an "Abort" message ?